Friday, August 15, 2008

The More I See You by Lynn Kurland


Jessica Blakely decided she had made a slight error in judgment when she went off to England with a recent blind date. He's a boor, he's an idiot, and she just wants to find a true knight in shining armor! So while walking through a castle garden she wishes for a true knight.... and a few minutes later she is swept back to medieval England where a knight sweeps her up to save her from hunting dogs. But Richard De Galtres isn't quite what she expects. His gruff manner fearsome scowls hide a gallant and loving man who needs her love. Before she knows it she wants to stay and love this gruff knight forever.

How sweet was this book?! I loved it. Richard was a very sweet hero. I loved how he was so gruff and grumpy while he was being chivalrous -- it was so funny and adorable. And I thought Jessica was the perfect woman for him. It took me about 50 pages or so to really get into it, but once I did I didn't want to put this adorable story down. Lynn Kurland is a master at writing an emotional and sweet story. It made me want to go give my husband a squeeze. "-)

No comments: