Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning


There isn't a lot I can say about this book without putting spoilers, but this is how I felt about it:

Holy. Crap. Once upon a time, when I read Darkfever, I knew this series would be darker, and much more intense than anything else I had read, but I had absolutely no clue how pitch dark things might get. Bloodfever was a shock, but it was NOTHING compared to this book. I have read that this book leads to Mac's darkest hour, and does it ever. The last few chapters of the book are chilling. Shocking. A warning: this book (and series) are NOT for the faint of heart. KMM isn't pulling any punches with this story. I will be anxiously awaiting Dreamfever, and I hope that what they say about it always being darkest before the dawn will come to be in the next installment. It breaks my heart to leave Mac there.

No comments: