Monday, November 3, 2008

Sawyer by Lori Foster


I WAS going to read Shanna by Woodiwiss, but it looked so long, and I felt so tired just looking at it... so I picked this small volume instead. Lazy, I know. LOL! Anyway, this was a very cute, light read. Honey Malone (yes, her read name) is on the run from unknown people who are trying to kill her. When she crashes into a fence and winds up in a pond as a result of being very sick with a fever, it's sheer luck that the fence and pond belong to Buckhorn county's hot doctor Sawyer Hudson and his band of equally hot brothers. Lucky girl. Sawyer insists that she stay with them while she recovers and they try to figure out who could be trying to kill her and why. Sawyer has sworn off marriage, but something about Honey makes him reconsider.

I really enjoyed this story. It wasn't mind blowing (hence the 4 rating), but it was short, sweet, and hot. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the Buckhorn series! I have enjoyed everything I have read from Lori Foster!

No comments: