Friday, June 19, 2009

Heart of midnight by Fiona Brand


Challenge: Readers Choice
Rating: 5

Synopsis: For Special Air Service agent Gray Lombard, the past seven years had been a nightmare. Not only had he been unable to nab his brothers killer, he's also lost Samantha Munro, the only woman he's ever loved. Seven years ago they had shared their dreams-- and the same bed. But when Gray's mission took over his life, and had walked away...

Now Sam was back. Her life was in danger, thanks to her involvement with Gray, and losing her was not something he wanted to relive. But could he protect her from a dangerous killer-- and safeguard his heart from the secret she had yet to reveal?

Review: Love. Love. Love. I soooooo love this author. This actually was not quite as good as "Blade's Lady" or "Cullen's Bride" (both will be stored with my favorites forever and ever until I die), but while it didn't sweep me away as dramatically as those other two, it still deserves no less than a 5 for me. Just fantastic writing, highly romantic, and another hero that makes me swoon. I've said it many times before, and I'll say it yet again, Fiona Brand is very similar to vintage Linda Howard. This is a keeeeeper!!!

1 comment:

Cindy W said...

I've never heard of her, I'll have to check it out!