Thursday, December 3, 2009

Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

Rating: 5 ♥

Synopsis: When a young woman disappears, journalist Sophie Alton investigates and is led to the woman's brother, a convicted killer who is running from the law. Together, they follow a dangerous path toward the truth-and unforgettable passion.

Review: Utterly fantastic. I have yet to read a book by Pamela that I have not enjoyed. This book was very fast paced and sexy with lots of fascinating twists and turns. I wondered how the two of them could possibly find a happy ending, but it all worked out wonderfully, of course. And I LOVED the cameo of Leiha, the asian queen! Haha!! If you don't know who she is, it would take too long to explain, but the short version is that she is someone I know. This book is a keeper!!

No comments: