Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Rating: 5 ♥

Synopsis: He has stolen her past, but MacKayla will never allow her sister's murderer to take her future. Yet even the uniquely gifted sidhe-seer is no match for the Lord Master, who has unleashed an insatiable sexual craving that consumes Mac's every thought-and thrusts her into the seductive realm of two very dangerous men, both of whom she desires but dares not trust.
As the enigmatic Jericho Barrons and the sensual Fae prince V"lane vie for her body and soul, as cryptic entries from her sister's diary mysteriously appear and the power of the Dark Book weaves its annihilating path through the city, Mac's greatest enemy delivers a final challenge...
It's an invitation Mac cannot refuse, one that sends her racing home to Georgia, where an even darker threat awaits. With her parents missing and the lives of her loved ones under siege, Mac is about to come face-to-face with a soul-shattering truth-about herself and her sister, about Jericho Barrons...and about the world she thought she knew.

Review: As usual, I now have more questions than answers!!! I am so ready for book 5 to get some of those answers!! I was so completely engrossed in this book I barely came up for air. Once I read the last line I wanted to scream.... WHO IS IT???? I think this cliff-hanger is even worse than the last one!! While I adore this series, I do hope KMM gives us some books more like what she used to write after this series is over.... Oh, and if Jericho isn't the hero at the end of this series I will probably scream. Seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got to get this one - I've read the others but not this one and everyone seems to just love it.

Cindy W said...

I agree, the ending was worse this time around!