Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Caught in the Act by Lori Foster


Rating: 4 ♥

B&N synopsis:
When a robbery goes bad, undercover cop Mick Dawson can't believe Delilah Piper (aka mystery writer Lela DeBraye) was just in the wrong place at the wrong time-- and neither do the perps. The only way to protect her while he investigates what really happened is to stick with her 24/7-- and try not to fall for the object of his investigation!

Review: It wasn't until after I picked this up that I realized it's about the same Mick who appears in Fallen Angels, to my delight!! I really loved this book -- it was funny, emotional, and totally sexy. I saw some reviewers didn't like the "big misunderstanding" (which is really not all that big, in my humble opinion), but frankly I don't mind some misunderstandings in my stories. I think it adds an emotional element that is hard to achieve any other way. Just my 2 cents. Anyway, I am so looking forward to reading the next 2 connected books, Mr. November and Treat Her Right.

No comments: