Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something Wild by Toni Blake

Rating: 3 1/2 ♥

Synopsis: Penny Halloran is confused. Her boyfriend has proposed, but they've never ... Well, before she makes her decision, she needs to know if they're ... compatible. What better way to find out than *seduce* her man in the back of a limo? If sparks are there, she'll say yes! She just never intended to say yes to the *wrong* man!

Ryan Pierce wants to start over. No longer the swinging bachelor - he'd gotten into too much trouble! - he's sure life will be much simpler. But when he mistakenly gets a sexy invitation for a night he'll never forget, he doesn't know what to expect. Certainly not the sweet restaurant owner from downstairs ... who turns out to be a *wild woman!* What's a reformed bad boy to do? Help Penny discover her wild side, of course, and turn those sparks into a full-blown inferno!

Review: Ummm.... this was cute. Not blown away though. I'm not even a little bit into geeky types, and the hero was kind of geeky. I was a little bored in parts of the book, but I pushed through them, and I'm glad I did. I have some of this author's more recent work waiting patiently on my TBR sheves, and I am still looking forward to reading them, I just won't be keeping this one around for a re-read.

No comments: