Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Winter '08/'09 Reading Challenge

I am now on to my third Shelfari Readers of Romance reading challenge. In the next 3 months (Dec-Feb) I have to read 15 books! The criteria and my book choices are as follows:

1. Reader’s Choice Place any book here
Highlander Unchained by Monica McCarty

2. Book that was read and Reviewed in the Fall Challenge
The Leopard Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt (reviewed by Cindy)

3. Read a book that has a “D” word in it for December
Her Only Desire by Gaelen Foley

4. Read a book that has an arranged marriage or Marriage of Convenience (AAR Special Titles could be a big help!)
My Devilish Scotsman by Jen Holling

5. For Valentines Day, read a book that has love, kiss or heart in the title
Only Love by Elizabeth Lowell OR Straight For the Heart by Marsha Canham

6. Read a book by Lisa Kleypas
Worth Any Price

7. A book that makes you think about Christmas
Winter Fire by Elizabeth Lowell

8. A title that has 4 words in it
From This Moment On by Lynn Kurland

9. Read a story that has a military or civil servant (firefighter/cop/fbi/clan chief/commander) in it –can be any genre
Morgan by Lori Foster

10. Read a book that has a Viking or Pirate in it!
My Fair Viking by Sandra Hill (I go on the record saying that I am reading this with my feet dragging the whole way. I have not been impressed with her stuff but I am told her Vikings are good, so we will see...)

11. Pick a book that was first published in 2008
Some Like it Wicked by Teresa Medeiros

12. Read a series (Harlequin or Sillehoutte)
Cullen's Bride by Fiona Brand

13. Read a book that the author has 3 names (ie Susan Elizabeth Phillips/ Karen Marie Moning)
Re-read a KMM book -- yet to be decided. Probably Immortal Highlander.

14. For the New Year-Pick a book that has been in your TBR pile for a long time --Out w/ the old in w/ the new!
Only You by Elizabeth Lowell (clearly I am trying to get through this series! This has been on the TBR for about 3 years easily.)

15. Read a book that has a “W” word for Winter
A Rose In Winter by Shana Abe (soooo looking forward to this one)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to award you the bookworm award. http://emeraldfiresromancespot.blogspot.com.