Monday, September 8, 2008

Fallen Angels by Lori Foster


Containing 3 previously published novels, "Beguiled", "Wanton", and "Uncovered" (this one was new I believe), all 3 contain characters who work together at a P.I. firm.
Beguiled:
P.I. Dane Carter is under cover posing as his recently deceased twin to try and find out what really happened to his brother. When his brothers ex-girlfriend Angel Morris comes to him thinking he is his twin, things get very interesting when she reveals a secret about his brother.

Wanton:
P.I. Celia Carter is trying to atone for her past mistakes and guilt by finding bad guys who prey on innocent girls. But her boss Alec Sharpe would rather help her re-awaken her sexuality. When they teem up to solve both problems, things get very steamy!!!!!

Uncovered:
Firefighter Harris Black finds nude pictures of a mystery woman near a fire he has just put out. To further mystify him he finds notes with HIS name in them! Who is this woman who knows him and is secretly in love with him? Little does he know she is closer than he thinks....

All three of these stories were HOT HOT HOT. I seriously love this author. She reminds me a bit of Linda Howard, only hotter. She has a serious talent, and I loved all three of these stories, and I will most assuredly be reading these again when I want a good hot comfort read!

No comments: